Free Fun to keep those skills sharp. Remember your sun screen and have grand adventures this summer!
Our library is a “Portal to Possibilities”. This ever evolving space is a place of Quiet, Calm and Respect filled with resources to enhance student learning, and is increasing its virtual space!
- Reading practice with purpose. Learn more with our AR PARENT GUIDE .
- Does your current book have an AR Quiz? What level is it? Need to build a BOOK BAG of what to read next? Check out AR BOOKFINDER. Use the Keycode KK551147 to see if your selection is available in our school library.
- Wondering about your progress? Log in just like at school & see at HomeConnect. Parents, you can also sign-up for email alerts there as well.
- 24/7 there are resources available! Visit www.learnalberta.ca, user ID: LA41, Password: 8088. N.L.P.S. subscribes to numerous electronic resources including current events, encyclopedia’s, databases … These are all available from this site.
- Visit our OPAC ( Online Public Access Catalog) to search a book's availability @ HEB.
SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB:
- It's back, It's different! Information, class code and instructions on how to order are all available here
- Remember to use our school code RC188880
- May Digiflyer Camp Read-a-Lot
My priority is getting GOOD books into students hands, then growing their reading skills. If you need assistance, choosing what to read, or have a specific book in mind, please e-mail me email@example.com. Remember to put "Book Request" in your subject line.