Students who do not complete homework, or who fall behind in their class work, are required to attend a supervised classroom at lunch hour to complete their work. Teachers are available to provide assistance to the students at this time.
- All assignments and/or exams we give to students has purpose and is important
- All students can learn
- Students do not want to fail
- A system must be in place to help students successfully complete assignments
- Students need to complete assignments in order to learn and be successful
- With support, students can master challenging academic materials
- Staff must work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and parents to help students learn and achieve
Every student develops the personal management and study skills to independently complete,and be successful, on all assignments/exams.
To provide time and support in a warm and pleasant environment where students will complete all assignments/exams and learn personal management and study skills in order to become successful learners.
After school support, held in the computer lab, is available to students on Monday and Wednesday from 3:20 - 4:30 p.m.